A printing plant for Bozeman, Montana
Ellig, William D.
MetadataShow full item record
In 1950 Bob and Harry Duntsch opened the Artcraft Printing plant in its present building at 241 East Main Street. When they first opened their shop they produced a weekly newspaper and they also did commercial printing. Several years later the Duntsch brothers sold the weekly newspaper to the Gallatin County Tribune. Since then Artcraft Printers have done only commercial printing. In 1962 Bob Graff joined the firm as a partner. In 1968 Harry Duntsch sold his share of the business to Bob Graff and Bob Duntsch. At the present, the firm has twenty-eight employees. A lack of floor space is the basic condition creating a need for a new building for Artcraft Printers, in Bozeman, Montana.